JOIN US as we honor those who represent the best of production in Texas!
The Impact Awards is a special evening honoring Texas productions, businesses and individuals that have a positive and unique impact on their communities through Television, Film, Commercial and Video Gaming production.
Saturday October 14, 2017
The Grotto in the San Antonio Convention Center
900 E. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
5:30p (CDT) Step & Repeat, Cocktail Reception (Cash Bar), Silent Auction
7:30p (CDT) TXMPA Impact Awards Presentation
Special event rate at Westin Hotel Riverwalk. Learn More
- Independent Feature Film: FASHIONISTA
- TV, Miniseries: THE LONG ROAD HOME, National Geographic Channel
- TV, Unscripted: AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR, NBC
- TV, Scripted: QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, USA
- Business, Small Business of the Year: MPS Studios
- Business, Commercial Production: Lucky 21
- Business, Video Game/ Animation: Gearbox Software
- Community Impact: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Impact Person of the Year: Alfred Cervantes, Houston Film Commission
- Special Recognition: Heather Page, Director, Texas Film Commission
BONUS: OCT 15 TOUR OF SAN ANTONIO
*Must RSVP to Communications@TXMPA.org if attending*
Join other Impact Award Awardees and Sponsors as we take a double decker bus tour of San Antonio. Tour begins at 8:45a and includes:
An authentic 1962 Bristol Double Decker bus from the streets of London – provided by the Lion & Rose Pub. You’ll see some of the best parts of downtown San Antonio, including: the Alamo, San Fernando Cathedral, historic King William District and more.
Plaza de Armas for a quintessential San Antonio breakfast and a tour of the Culture Commons Gallery and the city owned, state-of-the-art, digital studios SA-CAN Studios.
Market Square to pick up your San Antonio souvenirs, treats from the family owned, 24/7 Mi Tierra Café & Bakery, and visit the Centro de Artes Art Gallery